The mission of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce is to serve as a catalyst that motivates and mobilizes the community; to improve the quality of life; and to develop an economic environment where all business and industry can grow and prosper.
Membership in the Greenville Chamber of Commerce is much more than just a smart investment in your business future, it's an opportunity to make a difference in Greenville. The chamber has a proven reputation for developing positions on vital issues and taking action on behalf of - and with the participation of - its nearly 600 members.
As a member of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce you can affect and monitor legislative issues, have an impact on public improvement, help develop the local labor market, help solve business management challenges, help attract more business and industry, influence positive growth, and have a collective voice in city government.
You can expand your business through networking opportunities, educational conferences and seminars, low cost marketing opportunities, business referrals, trade shows, and the business resource center.
You can be a visible supporter of the community through programs and events like the Job Shadowing Program, the Mayor's Youth Career & Job Fair, Leadership Greenville, Annual Golf Tournament, and Festival of Lights. The Greenville Chamber works with community improvement organizations that sponsor the Follies, Greenville Symphony & Entertainment Series, DrugFree Greenville, Keep Greenville Beautiful, Aunt Char's Kid's Zone, the Audie Murphy/American Cotton Museum, plus many others.
|10 Marketing Advantages
for Chamber members
1. Sponsorships. The Chamber proudly displays the names of member businesses supporting the Golf Classic, Casino Nite, Business After Hours, or another Chamber event in event promotions.
2. Internet Exposure. The Chamber website gets more than 18,000 hits per month! Enhanced membership gets you a mini web page on the site with pictures, info, and links. All members have a directory listing
3. Advertising. Be first to reach new businesses and people coming to Greenville with an ad in our annual community guide and map.
4. The Spectrum. Your ad in the monthly Chamber newspaper is one of the best marketing values around.
5. Membership Listing. People search our Chamber membership directory (print or online) looking for a reliable company or service.
6. Internet Advertising. Post a banner ad on the Chamber website. Ads rotate through the entire site for a chance to snag a new client from web page visitors.
7. Mailing Lists & Labels. Get your information where it needs to go. The Chamber keeps up-to-date lists in a variety of categories.
8. Referrals. The Chamber office makes about 1,000 referrals each month…and they only recommend Chamber members.
9. Special Offers. Make a special offer to Chamber members only, or take advantage of offers from other members.
10. Brochure Display. Add your promotional/informational brochure to our display rack just inside the Chamber office entrance.
You can increase your visibility through your membership listing in the Business Resource Guide, your ribbon cutting photo in the Herald-Banner Publications and on the new members webpage, events sponsorship, inserts in the monthly newsletter, Internet exposure (free link to your website from membership listing), attending or hosting Business After Hours, attending Quarterly Membership Luncheons, serving on committees, become an Ambassador or a volunteer.
Professional chamber staff responds to literally thousands of different information requests a month from visitors, potential new residents and representatives of prospective industrial and commercial investments. Among the most requested publications are the chamber's City-County Map and Business Resource Guide, both of which are supported through exclusive chamber member advertising.
Membership Investment Schedule
Only an "Enhanced Membership" receives hot links to e-mail and website, plus up to two images & 125 word description. Enhanced members are allowed up to four category listings on the website and in the Relocation Guide Membership Directory.
Add $110.00 to each category for Enhanced Membership
HOTELS, MOTELS, APARTMENTS: $212.00 + $2.50/unit over 30 units
RETIREMENT & NURSING FACILITY: $212.00 + $2.25/unit over 30 units
REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENTS: $266.00
PROFESSIONAL (Attorney/CPA/Insurance/Real Estate/Physician/Financial Planner) $212 + $130/associate
|Total Dollar Sales
Up to: $50,000
||+ $110.00 = $322.00
|Up to: $100,000
||+ $110.00 = $401.00
|Up to: $5,000,000
||+ $110.00 = $508.00
|Up to: $1,000,000
||+ $110.00 = $599.00
|More than: $3,000,000
||$504.00 + Negotiable
||+ $110.00 = $614.00
MANUFACTURERS & PROCESSORS: (Add $110.00 to total for Enhanced Membership)
|Total Dollar Sales
Up to: $1,000,000
|$300.00 + $2.25/employee
|Up to $5,000,000
||$400.00 + $2.25/employee
|Up to: $10,000,000
||$500.00 + $2.25/employee
|Up to: $20,000,000
||$600.00 + $2.25/employee
|Up to: $50,000,000
||$850.00 + $2.25/employee
|Up to: $100,000,000
||$950.00 + $2.25/employee
||$1,175.00 + $2.25/employee
Add one-time $25.00 administrative fee to all membership levels.
Each year, you will have the opportunity to voluntarily contribute to the Capital Campaign Fund when you pay your dues.
The above quoted rates are for the period of one year, beginning with the start of your membership and ending with its anniversary date. The first payment is due with application along with the $25.00 application fee.
Payment of membership dues is deductible for most chamber members as a legitimate business expense. We now accept Mastercard/Visa.
The Greenville Chamber of Commerce
is in Business for Greenville.
Join us today!
Click here to fill out an on-line membership application.